Ever wanted to bake brownies or some other desert and didn’t have any ready made CBD butter? or maybe just wanted to have toast/pancakes with CBD butter? Well, just follow the instructions below and enjoy your CBD butter.
- Cut the butter into several smaller pieces.
- Combine the butter pieces, water, and CBD oil into a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat. Continue cooking on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir mixture every 30 minutes. The mixture will eventually thicken as the water cooks off.
- Once the mixture appears glossy and dense, remove the saucepan from the stove top and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Pour it into an airtight container. Place the container of CBD butter into the refrigerator and leave to solidify.
Now you can go ahead and bake your cookies, or anything else with CBD butter. Happy Baking!