CBD Chocolate Macaroons
- Flaked Coconut – 1 ⅓ Cups
- Sugar – ⅓ Cup
- Flour – 2 Tbs
- Salt – Just a pinch
- Whites of 2 Eggs
- Vanilla Extract – ½ Tsp
- Butter– 2 Tbs (or any high fat butter).
- Baking Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Nuts (Optional)
- CBD Oil Tincture or CBD Isolate
- Preheat Oven to 325
- Prep Your Baking Sheet or Biscuit Tray by greasing the pan.
- Combine in a bowl Coconut, Sugar, Flour, and Salt.
- Use your hands to gently mix and break up any clumps of coconut or flour.
- Crack the 2 eggs and separate the egg whites from the yolk into another bowl.
- Add ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract to the egg whites.
- Whip the egg whites very fast with a whisk until for a nice frothy blend.
- Add the whisked egg white and vanilla extract mixture to the bowl of coconut and flour.
- Combine the ingredients by tossing with wooden spoons until the dry ingredients have a light, fluffy appearance.
- Scoop out single tablespoon size scoops of the mixture onto the greased baking tray.
- Place the tray into the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes until the macaroons are golden brown.
CBD infused chocolate
- Prepare a double boiler with the bottom pan filled with water and a smaller pan placed above it. Bring the water to a boil and add the butter to the top pan and let it melt. Add the desired amount of CBD from either a tincture or isolate.
- Once the butter has melted, add the chocolate to the CBD butter in the bowl.
- As the chocolate melts, fold it gently into the butter using a spatula until you achieve a shiny mix. Allow this to simmer while you prepare to dip the macaroons.
- Remove the Macaroons and let them cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Once cooled, hold the macaroons from the bottom and dip the tops gently into the Chocolate CBD Sauce. If you want them to be stronger, you can double dip.
This is a wonderful, informative post! I have often been questioned about whether hemp products I use such as hemp seed oil and hemp milk are safe and how they relate to the marijuana plant. I never knew the answer to these questions except to say that they are a different part of the plant that doesn’t contain THC. Now I truly understand the difference! Thank you
Thanks for such a brilliant post, this is clearly a motivational post, I love macaroons, I love chocolate. This two combination really looks yummy. These two are delicious, medically CBD is really good for a proper healthy. These recipe direction looks very easy to prepare, I will give it a trial and make it a surprise for my partner. Thanks for this insightful post. Looks great, best regards
Okay, I will admit I’m in love with the dragon he is so cute. But, the matter at hand those Macaroons. Oh MY GOSH! I’m salivating. I was already hungry now I’m starving. That looks so darn delicious and is so health beneficial at the same time minus the sugar of course…but coconuts and cbd oil what a wonderful combination. I can feel my joints feeling better just looking at that and of course my tummy.. That looks absolutely incredible.
Try it out and let me know…
This is looking quite tasty. I love macaroons and I love chocolate even more, infusing it with the nutrients from CBD oil is really Innovative. I can imagine how delicious this would taste. Seems, it would be even easier to make, thanks to your step by step guide. I will try out this recipe soon, I know my kids would love it!
Let me know how it turns out.
This item, CBD chocolate Macaroons is going to be a very healthy and delicious recipe for everyone. The pictures itself make my mouth watery. As the ingredients are also easily available one, I will definitely try this out. Children will love to have this. Thank you for sharing this post.Regards, Ranao.
Keep coming back for more
What a great recipe review on CBD Chocolates Macaroons, thanks for sharing. The picture of it really really look good, that mere seeing it makes me to salivate, thinking on when next to make mine. My first time of eating CBD Chocolates Macaroons, was at my cousin’s place. Seeing some ingredients like, Flaked coconut, sugar , flour, salt, whites of 2 Eggs,vanilla extract, butter and the others , I will love to make some for myself for the first time. Even, the detail in the recipe and the steps taken to cook it makes it sound easy to do. I will love to add CBD infused chocolate to mine. Hope it’s will still taste great. I will be of, an opinion that diabetic patient should substituting the flour and the chocolate for almond flour, and dark chocolate. The sugar would be eliminated. Thanks
This food looks so yummy and fairly easy to make. You’ve made it very simple with your step by step guide. The ingredients are fairly simple too. I’m giving my wife this post and sending her out shopping straight away. No, I’m actually going shopping myself to speed up the process. hehe
I’ll come back to you to let you know what we all think … thanks
Definitely. Keep us updated.
I love macaroons, I love chocolate and I have had them both together and they were delicious. CBD is for medical use or have properties that we can benefit medically from. I think it is great that people can benefit from CBD in food, tasty deserts like chocolate macaroons because everyone can’t smoke marijuana and or don’t get the full benefit if it is not digested in some form. Chronic pain is no joke and if there are natural tasty ways to combat that, then I’m all for it.
I hope I do the recipe justice, directions look easy enough! Supplies (main ingredient) one click away!
Thanks for the recipe and education!
I’m fairly new to the CBD craze. It’s illegal where I live in the Philippines and I do not want to give the local authorities the opportunity to break into my house with sawed off shot guns in the middle of the night to deport me and/or extract bribes.
Also, I don’t believe I have any maladies that specifically can be aided by the use of it. I evidently need to read more of your website to get a better understanding. I drink a little coffee and tea, but don’t knowingly take medication unless I am ill.
I have used a wide variety of recreational drugs including pot in the past and in retrospect I don’t believe I got much positive out of it.
If CBD is available to me in the future and I have an identifiable need for it, I will do further serious investigation at that time.
The chocolate macaroons look great. Unfortunately, using an oven in the Philippines heats up the house too much and uses too much energy during this time in my life when I have no income.
It is a very interesting topic, though, and I am sure provides hours of stimulating conversation and debate.
If you ever venture outside of the Philippines, you should try some CBD…It’s also good for overall health.
I am a diabetic so I would be substituting the flour and the chocolate for almond flour, and dark chocolate. The sugar would be eliminated.
The recipe seems to be straight forward and looks delicious. My result would be slightly different from yours but almost the same and not quite as sweet.
I have a question will the heat not affect the potency of the CBD oil after it is mixed into the chocolate and then baked?
Thanks for this excellent CBD recipe.
Baking/cooking with it should be fine…just like baking pot brownies…
These look so yummy, and thank you for posting the recipe to go with them. I would like to know how much CBD Hemp Oil you used in the recipe, it’s not included.
These goodies are already in the stores but I haven’t seen any recipes to make them at home. Thank you!
It’s up to you…but 0.5 Oz would suffice…
OMG they look so yummy what an excellent idea , how did you get the slide out to join I love it.
The red highlight catches the eye. Great job hope you have more recipes