Who doesn’t like a good guac. to go with chips, pita, burrito, or anything else you have in mind? This recipe has a little extra kick to it, in the form of CBD. Try it out and get the benefits of CBD.
- 3 avocados, peeled plus pitted and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 Tsp CBD oil
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, CBD oil, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Add as much as a tablespoon of CBD if you want, according to your taste/needs. Now you’re ready to roll on game day, or any other snacking day.